Top 10 Menu
Massage Business For Sale Sydney
Massage Business for Sale / Wanted
Looking to buy or sell a massage business / shop? Asian Massage Sydney brings buyers and sellers together for free.
Respond directly to the business trader or Asian Massage Sydney on their behalf with the details provided - click on the link to direct dial or send an email.
For Sale - Beecroft
Large rooms, close to transport.
For Sale - Ultimo
Popular shop with little nearby competition
For Sale - Double Bay
Reasonable rent, upmarket clientele
For Sale - Arncliffe
Spacious modern shop in large new complex.
For Sale - Burwood
Small shop with reasonable rent.
For Sale - Sydney World Square
4 rooms, would suit a hands-on manager.
For Sale - Balmain
Very spacious rooms, a modest renovation
For Sale - CBD Haymarket
George Street frontage and rear entrance.
Wanted to Buy
Selling a massage business?
List your massage business for sale here free to complement costly brokerage and newspaper advertising fees.
Alternatively, for a fixed fee of $200, we will provide a full web page for you to describe and display the business. You provide all information and photos, we will structure the information and publish it for free.
Wanting to buy a massage business?
Send us the following information and we will publish it on a single web page for no charge. If however you want us to take the inquiries and pass them on, a fixed fee of $50 applies.
- Area you wish the business to be located (anywhere in Australia)
- Any restrictions on location - on main road, near public transport, street level, CBD, etc.
- Preferences - number of rooms, minimum turnover, facilities (shower, bathroom, kitchenette, laundry, rear-access etc).
- Your contact details for prospective sellers (unless you wish us to field inquiries*).
What to do next
- There aren't any. This is a free service for our readers, advertisers and prospective advertisers with no obligations.
What other support do you need?
- If you need help with marketing your business 4 sale, we can help with a consulting service including pay-per-click advertising to help increase the exposure and accelerate the sale, as well as get the word around our list of contacts. This would be conducted on an economical fee per service basis, and MUCH less expensive than a broker or newspaper advertising.
- If you are buying your first massage clinic - get good advice before diving in! We see the mistakes that rookies have made and we can help you avoid these, both in terms of which businesses to buy, and how to manage it successfully. We recommend you to speak to an accountant with acquisitions experience, or let our expertise guide you and help you avoid the common mistakes. We offer a fixed $250 pre-purchase check list and Skype chat service to talk for up to 2 hours of business consulting support. If you would like to meet face to face, we can do that too for the same rate if you come to meet us.